This morning brings several multiple-murders to the Drudge Report. One: a US drone strike in Yemen. Two: a multiple shooting in Pennsylvania. Three: two children suffocated, presumably by an escaped python, in Canada. Four: a wave of car bombings in Iraq. Five: a car bombing in Syria.
Jupiter forming an exact conjunction with Pallas, while both are opposite Pluto, is probably the trigger. The other factors completing the bloodbath formula are much weaker and mostly on the wane. The four factors on this chart:
1. Pluto opposite Pallas, near-exact.
2. South Node trine Venus, and Venus approaching a quindecile with Neptune.
3. Pluto widely trine Venus.
4. Pluto widely quincunx the Moon and/or quincunx her her ruler the Sun.
5. Pluto widely quincunx the Sun.
Pallas rules the libertarian non-aggression principle. When Pallas or her sign ruler are blocked by a hard aspect with Jupiter, modified by any aspect with Pluto, and/or weakened by the South Node, tyranny and violence often follow.